Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Yumminess!!

My son has his school Valentine Party today and I'm taking a sweet treat for the party.  He wanted "my famous brownies"  also known as Aldi Brownie mix.  So I made a pan this morning before school and I'll put another in shortly.  I wanted to decorate them a bit, but being a former teacher, I know how much of those treats actually get eaten.  I didn't want to do too much just to be thrown in the trash.  I also know that as much as my little man enjoys some frosting, all kids don't share in that love.  

So....I cut out some cute little hearts and put them on top of the brownie

Then I sprinkled a little powdered sugar....
And behold....
Cute Yumminess fit for a class of picky 11 year olds!!

Yes.  That is a Christmas plate.  No.  I will not be delivering these on said plate.

No comments: