Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm a Stampin Fool!

I have jumped on the stamped jewelry bandwagon.  I started with washers  but quickly decided I wanted to branch out and try some different mediums.  One of my favorites is copper.  I love the organic look and I love it mixed with silver.  I have had such fun designing new things.  

Here is one with the copper washer and then an inner circle of sterling silver.

Then I did a monogram for my daughter on a copper disc with copper chain.


My son's teacher just had a baby so I did  a copper disc/chain for her with her 3 kids' names and little mama bird for Valentine's day.


I did this one for me with a copper disc with our last initial and a sterling silver washer over it with all of our names.  I love how it turned out.  


I'm pretty sure a monster has been created!!! Of course I'm not comparison to The Rusted Chain.  Her things are unbelievable.   I'm linking up to Kimba's DIY day today.

2 comments:

Linda Livermore said...

Rhonda,
I love your stamped jewelry, I have been thinking about learning how to do it but I am not sure where to start. Would you mind sharing how to do it and where to find supplies. Thanks for your inspiration

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

I have always wanted to try this. Your pieces turn out adorable! I love that you added the copper! Thanks for inspiring me to do this - Fabulous!