I love this magnet board from Ballard Designs...
Just not $39.00 worth.
I picked up a piece of steel at Home Depot and covered it with fabric I already had.
It kind of looks like I covered it in pantyhose here. I swear it really is fabric. Please ignore horrible craft chair and all the mess. Busy day.
Then I drilled 2 holes in the top with my little hand drill and threaded some black ribbon through.
My favorite part was making the cute magnets. I just took some pretty scrapbook paper and attached it to some big washers. I had some magnetic discs already. The cool part is that the magnets stick to the washer and the board.
Aren't they the cutest??
Hooking up with Finding Fabulous for Frugalicious Friday!!
Linking to Today's Creative Blog and A Soft Place to Land.
Linking to Today's Creative Blog and A Soft Place to Land.



5 comments:
I LOVE the magnet board! Especially those cute magnets! I will have to try that.
Thanks for your kind comments on my bathroom redo. And I'm glad to find that someone else says "Holy Moly" besides me! Ha!
Have a great weekend!
Cute magnets, great job on the board!
This is really cool! And so simple too, I love the simple ideas! Thanks for linkin' up to Frugalicious Friday!
Just what I need for my daughter's room! Thanks for the ideas.
Lovely! Did you attach the washers to the magnets with glue or are they just magnetic enough that glue isn't necessary?
Post a Comment