I found this frame at GW for $1.00.
I didn't get a before pic--can't even remember what color it was. I painted it Espresso Brown.
Then I picked up this foam board at Dollar Tree
I cut the foam board to fit in the frame and covered it in some brown fabric I already had to create a cute and cheap little bulletin board for my small den/craft room.
Now if only my hubby would let me paint the hideous paneling that he loves.....
I'm linking up to


4 comments:
What a cute idea!! I never thought to use foam board. Great idea!
genious! How did you come up with the foam board...and the Dollar Tree has it...I am so excited:)
Fabuluous idea! Great idea to use the foam board. Thanks for sharing!
I have the same old frame!!! LOL Love what you did with yours!
Mine just has cardboard in it right now....hmmm...Thanx for the idea!
Post a Comment