We hardly ever get "good" snow here. The kind of snow that is beautiful and fun to play in. We almost always get ICE and lose power for days on end. Not this time!! We got about 8" of beautiful, fluffy white snow. School has been called off for the third day in a row. We pretty much go into lock down here in the south when snow comes our way! It is amazing how much more I enjoy the snow now that I'm not teaching. The stress of wondering if we will have school, if I can get my car out, lesson plans, make up days......all of that is a snow buzz kill for sure!! We have had a fire in the fire pit out back and have enjoyed this time of being home and relaxing as a family. No pressure to be somewhere and do something pressing on us. How wonderful. The hub had to go back to work today so that was a little stressful wondering if he would make it safely. He did and all is well again here.....as we thaw out! Happy Snow Days to you!!



1 comment:
This is our 3rd day too! I've grown up in Georgia, so I am definitely not used to this! We haven't left the house since Sunday morning, this is wild! Wondering if we'll have school tomorrow? Hope you are enjoying your time off! Looks like y'all are having fun! Love the snowman on your door!
Post a Comment