Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deck the Halls & Monogram the Doors

I've been doing a little bit of decorating at a time when I have a minute.  I thought I would share a little with you!

I decided to cut some cute G's for my front door wreaths. 

 Another new thing I did this year was to add a Christmas Sock Countdown for the kids! 




The love this!  I got all of the socks at Dollar Tree so it only costs $12.

Another thing I made this year was stockings to hang in our little den where I do all of my work.  It gives the room a little Christmas cheer!!

I'll be back with more later. 

3 comments:

Junky Jen said...

Lurve, lurve, lurve the Christmas sock countdown!! I would like to use this idea in my classroom. My kids would think this is the greatest! I will be looking for some cool socks at the after Christmas sales this year!! Very cute!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Totally "borrowing" that sock idea. I'm with JunkyJen...going to hit up the sale bins!

Showcase your ideas at Creative Juice Thursday...

get in early before the madness begins...


http://momnivoresdilemma.blogspot.com/2010/12/creative-juice-thursday-take-two.html


happy holidays!
nicolette

Lindsey said...

okay, the sock count down is too stinking cute! i'll have to copy next year. :) and i love the monogram wreaths, too!