Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Decorating!

I've been cutting some things to use for Halloween decor that I wanted to share.  

I did pumpkins...
that turned into jack-o-lanterns.

A big G with ghosts for the door.
My favorite though has to be the witch feet!!  Love!!!

Oh so cute, but my door is black.....

so these wouldn't show up that great.
So....
I made some funky feet!
LOVE them!!
More to come...
I'm linking up with:

3 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Oh how I love the witch shoes! I totally want to make a some, but I think it will have to wait till next year. Great job!

FrouFrouBritches said...

I absolutely love it! I just did witch feet on my kitchen towel and my little girl's shirt. I never would've thought of this - not that it would've mattered since I probably wouldn't cut off my finger in the process of cutting these! HA! Fabulous idea! Gorgeous! Love it! so stinkin' cute!!!!

All That Glitters said...

I love your metal G with ghost and witch shoes!!! too cute!